Thursday, April 15, 2010

everything hurts!

My legs, mostly my shins hurt from walking all those miles with Jacob. Yesterday at work was awful, I had to lift like 30 pound totes; 5 of them. So this morning, my lower back felt like a statue. I brought my laptop to school so Clint can hoooopefuly fix it. *fingers crossed*
Today I will be spending all day at the computer lab, because I have to write at least 5 pages on Children Beauty Pageants. Waaaa :(
Then I go to work, hopefully it won't suck as much cause we got a lot of it done yesterday & the morning crew will get most of it.
Man, this morning I woke up & I was just so happy. I looked up at one of those photo strips you get done at the mall that I had with Jacob & I just smiled sooo much, I think I even hopped up & smiled. I love that boy.
Tomorrow I want to go running with Britni, after I go to the doctor's. & then I wanna get my nails did with her! ;D
My pay check tomorrow is going to be a joke. I missed a week of work D:

blahblahblah, bye.

No comments: