Thursday, April 29, 2010

apparently

I missed going to the self defense class. But I had to work, soooo...
basically, all I missed was Bobby Hill kicking boys in the balls & saying 'that's my purse!'
also, you can use your nose as a rape whistle.

Getting paid at midnight! I'm starting to be a lot more conservative with my money, which means noooot a lot of fast food, and more fruits & veggies. & special k, because I think I'm gonna start that diet again. & exercise. yesterday, they l et me off work early, because I got there early & WE WERE SO SLOWWWWWWW. I hate that. So I went to Redwood & ran 2 miles & a half.
My legs aren't as sore as I though they would be.
i have to finish my paper today, because it's due tomorrow, & guess what?
I'm blogging instead! no. I'm writing it on Once Upon A Child! hahaha. whatevs. I'm obsessed with where I work :p

No comments: